We are finally starting to put away the outerwear and we are beginning to put the lightest pieces on the front line of our closet for the imminent arrival of heat. And with this, we can determine that the spring-summer season is here. But, what news does it bring us and what trends are going to become something key in the coming months? Take note because below I will tell you everything you need to know to look trendy these seasons, will you join me?
What will be the key garments of the season?
It is clear that there are garments that are essential year after year when the heat arrives, such as shorts, tops or sandals.
But, like every year, there are certain pieces that we see more than others in the shop windows and, of course, on the streets, and this year they will be the following:
- Lingerie: it has become a must in recent years and garments such as lingerie tops, dresses and bodies will be ideal for any plan in the coming months. They are able to add a special touch to any look.
- corsets: in the lingerie line mentioned above, we give corsets a new opportunity, helping, as they did in their origins, to fit the figure.
- oversized blazer: despite the heat, sometimes you may need a warm garment. And nothing better to complete any look than an oversized blazer, don’t you think?
- Long skirts: sophistication and style on all four sides.
- XL jeans: They have also been a trend in recent seasons and again, they get on the bandwagon of must have.
- Shoulder pads: perfect to add a chic touch to any look and define the silhouette, do you dare to wear them?
These are the colors that cannot be missing in your wardrobe this season
As for the pantone of the spring-summer 2023 season, the colors that we will see the most in the catalogs will be: bright magenta, lime green, beige, light blue, metallic tones and aqua green. A potpourri that will give us a lot of play to create spectacular looks.
Textures and fabrics to elevate your looks
And as for the fabrics that will be used the most in the coming months, we can find different types that adapt to various situations and styles.
It is clear that one of the fabrics that cannot be missing in any wardrobe is denim, this time worn, but it will not be the only one.
As for textures, the options to take into account are ruffles and fringes, adding volume and movement to any look.
Finally, regarding the main styles that will mark this season, we can highlight two of the most striking classics, the military and the gothic style, do you dare to try them?
And you, are you more of following the trends of each season or do you prefer to opt for your own style without letting yourself be carried away by fashion?