After the years of pandemic, there were many events that were canceled and postponed and, now that the WHO has officially decreed the end of it, there are many who have been encouraged to resume these celebrations, so it is possible that in the next few months your plans will accumulate.
If so, it’s time to start preparing your best looks for events, and nothing better than a trusted, quality brand with endless options, from women’s party shirts and blouses to dresses, including suits, jumpsuits and everything you can imagine. I mean Siete Toques, an online store where you can get the best looks for all kinds of events, just one click away.
Still don’t know this firm? Then you cannot miss this post, below I show you some of my favorite options on the web depending on the different types of events that we usually attend.
A Siete Toques look for each type of event
Actually the choice of the look, in addition to the type of event we go to, also depends on the style and personal tastes of each one. That is why in the examples that I show below I am going to speak from my own point of view, although it should be noted that the options available in Siete Toques are infinite and available for all kinds of tastes.
- The best wedding look: for a daytime wedding I love the long orange halter dress and I would combine it with sandals and a mini handbag in a forest green tone. If it was an evening wedding, I would opt for the purple satin midi dress, accompanying it with orange accessories.
- A perfect option for a communion: for a communion I would choose the printed slip dress, with a romantic and spring air, which combines shades of pink, maroon, blue and white. For the accessories, I would opt for the sky blue color of some of the details.
- This outfit is perfect for a graduation: I love the combination made up of the pants and the blazer with a floral print in green, pink and orange tones. It is possible to wear it like this, with the blazer knotted, or choose to include a blouse or top underneath, in case the temperatures lead to the need to remove the jacket. In that case, I would add the gathered long-sleeved shirt in green. The accessories, to completely break with the look, I would use them in pink. Also, it is possible to make the look more informal if, instead of pink heels, you combine it with white trainers, what do you think?
- and for a corporate event?: in this case, I would also opt for a two-piece set with women’s party tops, but something more casual and summery, something like the open-back shirt printed in pink, red, green and blue tones, accompanied by the midi skirt matching flowing fabric. A low bow and white sandals with a thin heel and ready.
- A summer night out: the culotte pants with a mustard overskirt, combined with the asymmetric one-sleeve bodysuit with a geometric print in shades of pink, green and white, seems to me the ideal option for any plan for this summer.
And you, which of the options available at Siete Toques would you choose for the events planned? For what other celebrations are you looking for the perfect look? I am sure that whatever event you have to attend, in Siete Toques you will find the ideal outfit.