Are you planning a trip to Pigeon Forge and wondering how to make the most of your time there? Look no further! Here’s a perfect 2-day itinerary for you.
- Start your day with a hearty breakfast at the Pancake Pantry. This local favorite has been serving up delicious pancakes and other breakfast items since 1960.
- After breakfast, head over to Dollywood. This theme park is owned by Dolly Parton and offers a variety of rides, shows, and attractions for all ages.
- For lunch, try the Old Mill Restaurant. This historic restaurant serves up Southern-style cuisine and is located next to an old-fashioned grist mill.
- After lunch, take a stroll through the Old Mill Square. This area features a variety of shops, including a pottery shop, a candy kitchen, and a general store.
- For dinner, head over to The Peddler Steakhouse. This upscale restaurant offers delicious steaks and a beautiful view of Little Pigeon River.
- After dinner, catch a show at the Grand Majestic Theater. This theater offers a variety of shows, including magic shows, comedy shows, and musicals.
- Start your day with a visit to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This park offers a variety of hiking trails and scenic drives.
- After your visit to the park, grab lunch at Mama’s Farmhouse. This family-style restaurant offers a variety of Southern comfort foods.
- Spend your afternoon at The Island. This entertainment complex features a variety of shops, restaurants, and attractions, including a Ferris wheel and a ropes course.
- For dinner, try Local Goat. This restaurant offers a variety of farm-to-table dishes and has a great selection of craft beers on tap.
- After dinner, catch a show at the Country Tonite Theater. This theater offers a high-energy country music show that’s fun for the whole family.
There you have it, a perfect 2-day itinerary for Pigeon Forge. Enjoy your trip!